About Linda Trail
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Roanoke Valley real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Roanoke Valley, please contact me.
- WHAT DO YOU WANT? Where Do You Want It? How Much Do You Want to Spend?
- Three Easy Questions and I Can EMail You a Computer Print-out of ALL Listings That Answers Your Wants
- Transferring to Roanoke Area? I've Got the Lowdown on Schools, Shopping, Recreation and More
- LONG & FOSTER Real Estate, Inc. is the #1 Privately Owned Real Estate Company with over 13400 agents and 221 Offices
- Buyers benefit from the convenience of One-Stop Shopping with Mortgages, Homeowner's Insurance, Title Insurance,
- Settlement Company, Warranties and Home Service Connections
- Do You want to sell your house? LINDA will advertise your house on Several Web Sites so, Buyers can check out YOUR Home 24/7.
- LINDA has over 31+ years experience as a Realtor@
- She has won awards every year and been the Roanoke/Botetourt Office Agent of the Year, Selling and Listing Agent of Year
- She Also is a Certified Residential Specialist
- Licensed in Commonwealth of VA